Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I am LOVING that my finals are over! A full 3 months of assignment free relief is ahead!
Join in for an oldie with me and celebrate my freedom!


I am LOVING that my husband got put on a full time medic shift now! Now PRN stress! Yeah!

I am LOVING this picture.

Welcome to the world Chunky Monkey! He came in at a whopping 10lbs 3oz! He is the 3rd baby boy born to my cousin. I just want to squish those cheeks and eat them up!

Oh and I LOVE this....
It's not so much the coupon (although I will take that too), it's the fact that this is now sold over the counter! It is the ONLY allergy pill that has ever given me any relief without knocking me smooth out. Add that with the fact we haven't had any health insurance for awhile it makes me super happy I don't have to pay Dr. fees plus prescription fees just to get it! Now I am happy to buy it for 17.00 at the store! Well, 13.00 after I use the coupon I just found! HA!

What are YOU enjoying on the Wednesday?

2 comments:

Kit said...

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Brandy@YDK said...

those cheeks are so squishy. yum!