Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday Madame Emotions!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAME EMOTIONS aka MY BEAN!

I simply have the hardest time grasping that my Bean is already 11! Where does the time go? How did this happen so fast? Just yesterday she was this size.....

8 lbs 2 oz 20 inces long



Oh my silly chunky monkey ! I loved all those rolls! I remember just squeezing and kissing those cheeks!

I just can't believe the growing young lady she has turned into, it makes me so sad yet so proud to look at the difference that has occured over the years. She is such a sweet, loving child. She just truly discovered what an attitude is but still even now she is the sweetest child you will ever meet.

I love her to pieces even when she has a strange addiction to Dr. Pepper even if it's in the form of BBQ sauce!

On her 11th birthday experiencing her first pedicure with her best friend,


Such a beautiful girl you are turn into Madame Emotions! You make me proud to say I am your mom. God has blessed me beyond belief when He gave me you!

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

a pedi with the bestie?! that sounds like the perfect bday.