Thursday, March 3, 2011

Capture The Everyday

Join in at Adventuroo to enjoy the fun of Capture The Everyday
This week theme is What's On Your Nightstand??

This is a good view of my week in general. You have my coffee mug which is on my nightstand every single morning while I get going in the morning. Then you have my devetional study over the book of Paul, a Beth Moore study. My favorite lotion. My lamp which I love because it moves all around, has little cubbies on the bottom for my phone and a plug so my phone charger can be right there too. Specific for this week is my Mucinex, themometer, and roll of toilet paper because I have run out of Kleenex! I have been sick and really hope at some point it shows that it will let up!

What does your snippet of life on your nightstand look like?

I have a giveaway going on, come enter to win!

7 comments:

Melissa {adventuroo} said...

I wish my lamp was multi-tasking like that. It just makes annoying sounds- haha.

I hate it when I run out of tissue-- TP just isn't the same.

Thanks for linking up!

Andrea said...

Oh, a fellow tissue/TP needing person. Hooray! Yours is still WAY neater than mine. Love the shot of the light, too!

all.things.fadra said...

Oh to have a simple nightstand like yours. I'm definitely thinking I need to simplify! A few weeks ago you wouldn't have been able to see mine because of the tissues and medications.

NainaDG said...

Multitasking lamp means I will have more room on the actual nightstand for clutter. Must steal idea.

Alissa said...

Hope you feel better soon. It looks like the light is pleading for you to take the pill.

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope you get better soon.

On my nightstand is a lamp, a bottle of lavender-scented linen spray (I spray it on my pillow, it's supposed to help you sleep), my Bible and devotional book, and a few of the books on my "to read" list.

Autumn said...

Poor thing - have you tried taking Zicam? It always knocks out the crud I have :) Hope you feel better! Looks like you've got all of the female essentials covered on your nightstand! How do you keep things so neat?