Monday, March 7, 2011

All About Me Monday



I love Mondays because not only is there Music Monday Posts but then there is All About Me Monday too....both are fun links! Click on either link to join in!

All About Me Monday gives just a quick glance into our random thoughts and life moments...fun little tidbits to get to know me better!


1. Who do you think is cleaner... men or women?
Generally, I would say women but I can honestly say that I am married to one of the cleanest man I know and swear he spends more time getting ready than I do.

2. Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
If I swapped roles with my husband that means I would get to be apple of my daughters eyes, not do any laundry, and not be near as self conscious about myself because that man has more confidence than I could ever imagine having!

3. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
I guess the oldest thing physically in the closet would be the guns that my husband has stored in there. If we are discussing the clothes in the closet than that would be my US Navy sweat pants...I LOVE those things, and 10 years later I still have them and love how comfortable and warm they are even if they now sport some paint splatters all over them!

4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
I have never had one for myself but I have thrown one for my mom's birthday and my aunt/uncle anniversary. My moms birthday and my aunt/uncles anniversary is all very close together so the year my mom turned 50, my aunt/uncle had been married for 25 years so we told my mom the party was for my aunt/uncle. We told my aunt/uncle the party was for my mom. Then we threw them a dual surprise birthday/anniversary party. It was awesome fun!

5. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
I guess if we are talking about working out then I would have to say my arms because of my back I am currently not allowed to do any kind of weights or push ups so my arms are sorely neglected and I am very upper body strength weak. Hopefully, that will all change soon!

6. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
nope they are exactly the same length

7. Do you use shaving cream when you shave?
No, I learned long ago the trick of using hair conditioner. I don't break out when I use conditioner and very rarely cut myself.

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

HA - loved your answer about swapping with your hubby for the day. they don't realize how easy they have it.

The Lovely One said...

I use conditioner sometimes, too! really, I'll use anything that happens to be in the shower!