Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Special Love Day

Our daddy surprised us pretty big this valentines day! He made everyone feel special and even made sure to buy flowers for my mom. I forgot to take a picture of mine, but he got me my favorite chocolate covered strawberries and my favorite tulips.

I am not big on Valentines day in the sense of getting anything. I always make sure to get the kids their favorite candy and husband the same. He really went big this year and it came as a total shock to all! He always gets me something, but the look on my children and mothers faces where priceless! To all those who bash Valentines day as a hallmark holiday....I agree it can be, but this year? It was totally worth it. How can making someone feel extra special ever be a bad thing?



No comments: