Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Run Baby Run

I am still here, just staying busy with work which started out as a my filling in for someone on vacation to a full blown job. I really am enjoying working again. The kids are going with me and they really have done awesome. They test my patience from time to time but that's to be expected.

I do miss my days at home from time to time though. I am off today and enjoying the morning in bed watching cartoons with the kids. And staying out of the Texas heat.




Yes, your seeing that correctly. That was after the car sitting in the parking lot for twenty minutes. Insanity. What is sad is that the pool water is even hot so it doesn't provide much relief!

Ms. Squeaky has a birthday coming up very soon and I just can't believe it! Five already? When did that happen? I found these adorable monster cookies and thought about doing that instead of a cake...




Yeah, cute huh? They are sooo gross! Haha so cute but not tasty. Now to find something else. Going to attempt to make cake balls but want her to have a really cute cake or something too.

I really miss my blogging. Between work and my overall mental block lately, I just have been lame around here. I think one of my problems is I over think everything. I believe I censor myself too much. I'm going to work on just hitting the publish button and not worry about it being perfect or too personal. Am I crazy, how much do you censor on your blog? How personal is to personal? I'm not talking about anything tacky, just thinking about being more honest about my thoughts and life in general. Well, unless I over think that too! ;)

On a side note, I have to tell you one of my favorite new blogs. She is soo funny, crafty, and not the least bit shy on her blog! I love it! If you haven't been readingDon't You Know you should check her out. She will make ya smile.

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love her blog :)

Brandy@YDK said...

thanks so much for the shout out!!! I feel totally famous.

i write some stuff but ya there's stuff i feel is too personal - mostly the fights with the husband. everything else is free game.