Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ladies Night Out

I am so excited! Not only do I get to go to a pool party but it's LADIES NIGHT OUT pool party! I can't explain how excited I am. This never happens. Ever. Anytime there is any kind of girl's night out it involves going to bars which I have no desire to go to without my husband. Or when it is a girls night that I would like to go to it is always on a night my husband is working. It's so frustrating. This time though, my best friend and I are going together and her husband is watching all 5 of our children! My husband is on shift again and her husband was sooo sweet to offer to watch the kids so we could go. Its my church that is hosting the ladies night out so I am excited to get to know some of the ladies better and just relax without here the words, "Momma, I need....or Momma, can I...." for a few hours.

What do you have planned for the weekend? Sun and Fun? Housework and no fun? What's the agenda say for you?

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

that sounds like the best time ever!