Sunday, September 16, 2012

Destination Imagination

That moment when you take on another project and then you say, "oh wow, what did I just do??" 
Yep. Had that moment this past week. My son joined Destination Imagination this week and guess who stepped up to be the team mom? Yep, this already insanely busy mother. The smile, hug, and huge thank you better continue, because apparently this is a huge commitment. Momma better get some appreciation consistently out of this one! 




On the flip side of this commitment, I am told, is awesome creativity out of children that you never expect to see, but am blown away with. I look forward to seeing what this group comes up with and how it all plays out. The Aggrivator will be the only boy in the group, should be interesting to see how he fits in with a group of girls when they are considered to still have cooties! ;-)

Have any of you heard of this program? 

1 comment:

The Lovely One said...

I've never heard of it before... it there a website, so I can see if there's a group in my area? Bug loves being creative, so maybe she would like it.