Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Textbook Overload


I am taking 15 hours of classes next semester. It's a step up, I have previously only taken 12 hours, which was tough in itself. I decided to take another step up and add another class, I am beyond ready to be done. The reality of my decision is slowly starting to sink in as I look over the book lists for my classes. I currently have 23 books on the list. Yes, you read that correctly. 23. INSANITY! And for the record, that won't be all, because they haven't even listed books for one of my classes. I haven't even added up the cost yet. I am scared. Very, very scared. Over a 16 week period, how does one even read that many books? I love to read and can't even imagine it.  Let's pray I can juggle it all, because failing any of my classes would only be a huge setback financially and academically.

1 comment:

Brandy@YDK said...

that is a lot of freakin books! good luck.