Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chunky Cheeses

While the older two were at camp we decided to spend some one on one time with our Miss Squeaky. She has been begging to go to Chucky Cheeses for over a year now and we finally took her. We had so much fun with her in there. She was so overly happy about every single game! I love her excitement! After doing awesome at the hospital for her xrays and tests, she was extremely over the moon that she got to finally go to the one place she talks about all the time, although, she calls it Chunky Cheeses. Haha!





And then here is her excitement before heading out to the water park for the day. She was talking 90 to nothing, going nuts with excitement to get there.

And then Momma & Daddy got an unexpected date after the water park because the awesome Maemae took Miss Squeaky with her to dinner. I LOVE unexpected dates. We finally got to go see Harry Potter and I have to say, I LOVED it! Everyone we talk to so far hasn't liked it so I was expecting to be disappointed. I was not.

Oh and we got to go eat at our favorite sports bar & grill! Yummo! But when I took the pictures off my phone for the day, I could only help but laugh at what I saw. I took a picture of the husband. He then took a picture of the wife. Typical man. One focus.


No comments: