Monday, March 11, 2013

Long time, no posts...

It has been awhile. This place that I once cherished is no something that I get to when I come up for air.

I am officially in my internship for teaching and love it! God is truly amazing by showing me that I belonged there. I would have never believed it before.

We are officially on spring break and are headed to Disney World. I am ecstatic! I can not wait to see the look on my youngest daughters face when she meets Mickey Mouse! A moment to be cherished forever.

I miss this little space of mine, but truly have had no extra time for it. It makes me sad because this is where I capture so many memories, but often you have to just focus on living that life instead of talking about it.

I am off to live again. See you when I see you.



1 comment:

The Lovely One said...

I hope you're able to make more time for blogging! it's a great outlet for me!