Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Comfort Zone Be GONE!


One of my goals in my life in the past few months has been to stretch myself and go outside my normal comfort zone. I have moments where I have done this and while I feel inwardly extremely embarrassed at the time, it has been so much fun and worth it in the end. We have become youth leaders in our church and let me tell you what, junior high girls will push you out of your comfort zone! It's been amazing!!

I have also created a bucket list of things I have wanted to do and that is slowly getting bigger, while also marking things off here and there. One of the things I have wanted to do was some video blog posts. I'm not sure what I would say, but I sure do think it would be a lot of fun to do! It means I would have to build up some confidence and go outside my comfort zone for sure! 

What is something you would video blog about? Would you do it to be funny or just anything? I'm not a comedian so I'm not sure what I would talk about, but still think it's a great way to get to "know" a blogger a bit more! One day soon, I will be marking that off my bucket list!

No comments: